Inspired by one of Linea Etnika’s founding partners, Quezon City Joy Belmonte. This versatile tunic dress can take you from morning meetings all the way to dinner parties. Model stands at 5’8” and is wearing the gray Joy dress with red Seputangan Yakan design.
- Round neck
- Elbow length sleeves
- Straight silhouette
- Hidden pockets on both sides
- Above the knee length
- Yakan pattern on the chest and shoulders
- Hand wash and iron on low heat. May be dry cleaned.
- Available in Small to 4XL
- Comes in black, burgundy, gray, khaki, navy blue, red and teal
- There may be variations on Yakan design since it is handwoven and subject to availability.
Because you love this product, we shall do our best to produce one for you. Surely you’d prefer that only a few have the exact same piece. Perhaps we can find another handloom weave to complement the fabric hue that you choose. Let’s chat and explore what we can do for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.