Inspired by one of Linea Etnika’s founding partners, Looie Lobregat, who is a banker turned mompreneur. The V neckline suits almost all body types and it draws attention to your face. Model stands at 5’8” and is wearing the plum Looie dress with Yakan bunga black and white design.
- V neckline in front and at the back
- Short sleeves
- Straight silhouette
- Hidden pockets on both sides
- Above the knee length
- Yakan pattern on the cuffs and bottom hem
- Hand wash and iron on low heat. May be dry cleaned.
- Available in Small to 4XL
- Comes in black, gray, magenta, navy blue, plum and red
- There may be variations on Yakan design since it is handwoven and subject to availability.
Because you love this product, we shall do our best to produce one for you. Surely you’d prefer that only a few have the exact same piece. Perhaps we can find another handloom weave to complement the fabric hue that you choose. Let’s chat and explore what we can do for you. Email us at email@example.com.